Gift Certificate Available
The Skin Rejuvenation Package of 3
The Skin Rejuvenation Package is a great way to try out some of our most popular services in just one visit. This package is custom designed to meet your skin needs. Aside from tightening, firming and brightening your skin you will also have a very thorough exfoliation, nutrient infusion and really just some serious overall skin restoration. Did I mention this treatment is also incredibly relaxing and will completely de-stress your body and mind.
with Collagen Induction Instant Radiance Therapy
Intensive Hyaluronic Mosturizer Mask
( german product) $139
After a Collagen Induction Therapy™ procedure your skin will start to naturally regenerate and repair the skin, working below the surface in the dermis. This takes time as new collagen is formed, new skin cells are generated and blood supply is enhanced. It can take up to 6 weeks before visible signs of regeneration and repair are seen and the process will continue over the following months, providing you with a natural and long lasting enhancement.
2. Microdermabrasion with
Oxigent infusion $129
This antioxidant therapy corrects and prevents free radical damage, as oxidative and environmental stress of skin is one of the more significant contributors to the aging process. This treatment helps stimulate oxygenation and circulation within the skin, rejuvenating sluggish, stressed skin as it draws oxygen to the skin's surface, resulting in a radiant, heathy look.
- Superoxide Dismutase – is an enzyme that supports antioxidant defense.
- Fumaric Acid – is an antioxidant.
- Niacinamide – is a form of the B vitamin, niacin (vitamin B3), that hydrates and promotes a clear complexion. It does not cause the flushing response common with niacin.
- Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract – is a type of fungi that encourages skin detoxification.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – is a topical oxygen source effective in purifying the skin.
- Lactic Acid – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Glycolic Acid – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that is excellent for oily skin types.
- Salicylic Acid – is a calming lipophilic beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps promote a clear complexion.
Detox Gel Deep Pore Treatment $129
This is an excellent choice for detoxifying all skin types. The active
blend of lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids exfoliates and promotes
a purified and clear complexion. This gentle, deep pore cleansing
treatment provides clarifying and antioxidant action
- Hydrogen Peroxide - is a topical oxygen source effective in purifying the skin.
- Glycolic Acid – is an alpha hydroxy acid that is excellent for oily skin types.
- Lactic Acid - is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Salicylic Acid - is a calming lipophilic beta hydroxy acid that helps promote a clear complexion.
- Glutathione - is an endogenous antioxidant that is produced naturally by the body.
Package of 3 only
The Dermaroller therapy is one of the most successful minimal invasive treatment concepts providing an improvement of the skin texture, particularly to every type of scars.
The method of micro-needling is established for several years as a gentle and safe method for skin tightening, improving skin texture and scar therapy. It has found his way by the term collagen induction therapy (CIT) or percutaneous collagen therapy (PCI) into the medical literature.
The collagen induction therapy has proven to be a quasi side-effect free form of treatment to improve skin structure.
Dermaroller was invented by the founder of the company Horst Liebl and was patented in 2000. Dermaroller GmbH is a makes and markets medicines and health care consumer products, specialized in the manufacturing of micro needles. The manufacturing process of our micro needles is in full compliance with the rules and legislation of the medical products and the European Standards 93/42. Our company has been approved and certified, for the manufacturing and sale of all our products according to ISO-134845 and CE Standards (European Conformity).
We are offering you a Medical High-Tech at the highest level
Made in Germany
Medical Needling is a minimal invasive treatment concept which provides an improvement of the skin texture. It is an excellent way to treat scars, acne scars and stretch marks. The Dermaroller is a medical roller with a roller head sized ranging from 10mm to 20mm. The roller head is generally equipped with sterilized needles whose sizes ranges from 0,2mm to 2,5mm. The medical treatment should be solely administered by trained doctors and their clinical staff. The rollers are designed for a single use. It’s important to mention that these medical devices can only be supplied to doctors and medical practices.
Because facial skin has an average thickness of 1,5mm, needles length not greater than 1,5mm are not recommended (except when burn scars are treated). Medical needling with needles length of 0,2mm or more is painful, that is why the skin area to be treated must be locally anesthetized before to reduce discomfort. Local anesthesia is usually achieved by applying anesthetic creams into the skin (e.g. DOLOCUPIN).
The thickness of skin changes according to the origins, we recommend needles length of 0,2mm to 1,5mm for a facial use.
It is suitable for the following skin problems:
- Atrophic scars, acne scars, striae
2 to 3 treatments at 8-10 weeks interval are required and recommended to achieve optimum results.
DermaStamp is specifically designed to treat small and single scars. Therefore, scars treatment should normally be resolved in few minutes.
Skin cell rejuvenation
1 TREATMENT FROM $ 299
Injectable Wrinkle Treatment
Restore your youth with
Botox, Juvederm, and Teosyal